NO BAKE PEANUT BARS
- 3 cup oats
- 1 cup peanut butter (a little less will do)
- 1 cup honey (a little less will do)
- 1/4 cup (4 table spoons) cocosoil
- 1/4 cup (4 table spoons) (ras) cacao
- 2 table spoons maple syrup
- Put the peanut butter and honey in a heavy saucepan and heat on low until thoroughly combined and becomes a liquid consistency.
- Mix in oats and stir.
- Press into a 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix with the cacao and maple syrup.
- Cover the bars with a chocolate layer.
- Cover and let set overnight.
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
- Toegevoegd op : 18-09-2015